Location: Meadow Lake Tribal Council
Employment Terms: Full Time
Length of Employment: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: Dependent on Education & Experience
Contact Email: email@example.com
Date Posted: 12/12/2016
Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
· Assess individuals with formal and informal measures to determine area of strengths and areas that are challenging.
· Create reports which provide recommendations to the home or school based team which may include (but not limited to): adapting activities, providing equipment, creating individualized programming and making suggestions to improve the learning/home environment.
· Follow up with individuals/caregivers/staff on a regular basis. Work one-on-one with individuals to improve skills in specific areas.
· Membership in good standing with the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists.
· Previous experience working with First Nation individuals/communities will be considered.
· Salary is commensurate with qualifications and years of experience.
Recruitment Incentives: (if applicable)
· Relocation/Moving Allowance is provided (if applicable).
· Fleet Vehicle provided for travel to communities.
· CAOT Registration and Insurance covered by MLTC.
· SSOT Registration covered by MLTC.
· School Based Contract (200 days)/Professional Development Program in place.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; copy of valid driver’s license; and three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
For more information, please contact Heather Merasty, Senior Director of Education @ (306) 236-5654 or visit the MLTC website at www.mltc.net
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications,
however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.