The Meadow Lake Tribal Council (MLTC) operates its program and services delivery function through 3 incorporated (non-profit) entities:
MLTC Program Services Inc.
- Main funding Agreement is a 5-year ARFA (Aboriginal Recipient Funding Agreement) with AANDC (Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada) for fiscal years 11-12 through to 15-16
Meadow Lake Health and Social Development Authority Inc.
- Main funding Agreement is a 5-year Health Funding Consolidated Contribution Agreement (Block/Flexible/Set) with Health Canaca for fiscal years 12-13 through to 16-17
MLTC Child & Family Services Inc.
- Main funding Agreement is a 1-year ARFA with AANDC for fiscal year 14-15
- Attached is the audited financial statement for this entity for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014
The Chiefs of the 9 member First Nations (assisted by the appointed Board of Directors of the incorporated entities) oversee the financial functioning of their Tribal Council through:
- annual approval of Operating Budgets
- periodic review of interim financial operating results and forecasts
- annual appointment of external independent auditor
- annual review and approval of audited financial statements