MLTC Administrative Support – Casual Pool
Main Office & Buffalo Narrows Sub Office
The Meadow Lake Tribal Council is seeking energetic motivated individuals to replenish our casual pool of Administrative Support employees. The successful candidates will be placed on the MLTC Pooled List of Casual Administrative Support Employees, they will provide administrative support/reception duties relevant to various program areas requirements/needs at the main MLTC locations in Meadow Lake and at the Sub Office in Buffalo Narrows.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correspondence – will type, copy, fax, and mail all reports, letters, memos, forms, timesheets, payroll information, and other documents/correspondence to the appropriate individual/program as required by various MLTC Departments/Programs.
- Maintain current/archive filing systems; organize, prepare, and deliver resource materials for meetings/presentations; minute taking; booking facilities/rooms, etc.
- Answer/forward incoming calls; greet and provide assistance to all visitors etc.
- Provide program support to the various Departments/Programs and other delegated duties as assigned by the Administrative Support Supervisors.
- Grade 12
- Certificate/Diploma in Admin. from a recognized institute and/or work experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge in office procedures; ability to maintain accurate records/files and documentation; excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, personal and professional integrity.
- Able to work under pressure, independently, and in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of MLTC and First Nation history, cultures, and values.
- Ability to understand/speak Cree and/or Dene is considered a valuable asset.
Applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application, resume stating qualifications, related work experience, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check, copy of valid driver’s license, and three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact either Diana Tracz @ (306) 236-5654, Shaina McCallum @ (306) 236-5817 or Darcy Roy @ (306) 236-8287 or visit the MLTC Website @ www.mltc.net.
Deadline: Friday, February 26, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.