Admin Support/File Clerk
Employment Opportunity – 1 year term
The MLTC Health & Social Development Department is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual to fill the full-time, 1 year term position of Admin Support/File Clerk. The Admin Support/File Clerk will play a fundamental role in supporting MLTCs Health and Social Development Department programming and employees. Under the general supervision of the Health Executive Program Assistant, the Admin Support/File Clerk will provide program support to a number of MLTC program areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Typing, copying, faxing, emails, etc.
- Meeting Prep: materials and kits, pay lists, minute taking, snack/meal set up, other relevant errands
- Files Management: responsible for all central filing within the HSD Programs
- Office Equipment & Supplies: responsible for purchasing office equipment and supplies for HSD Programs
- Provide coverage for telephone switchboard and Vehicle Coordination as needed
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Grade 12
- Appropriate combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Certificate/Diploma in Office Education from a recognized institute with related experience & knowledge
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with staff, other MLTC departments, and the nine (9) First Nation communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge in office procedures; ability to maintain accurate records/files and documentation; excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
- Able to consistently demonstrate professionalism with a strong work ethic while maintaining confidentiality and following all MLTC policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in computer software applications (i.e., Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of MLTC and First Nation history, cultures, and values.
- Willingness to travel and possession of a valid driver’s license.
All interested applicants are invited to submit: a letter of intent, resume detailing qualifications and experience, copies of credentials, current satisfactory RCMP Security Clearance (Criminal Record Check), copy of valid driver’s license, and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654. Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact our HSD Executive Program Assistant, Shaina McCallum, at (306) 236-5817. Also, refer to the MLTC Website at www.mltc.net
Deadline: Friday, July 15, 2022
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.