COVID Community Liaison Coordinator
The MLTC Health & Social Development Department is seeking highly motivated individual to fill the 1-year term position of COVID Community Liaison coordinator (CCLC).
The CCLC will develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive database system to monitor and report on the COVID response, including communication, administration, proposal development, analysis and reporting to the MLTC and MLFN Leadership. This CCLC will work with members of the Pandemic Committees of the Meadow Lake First Nations and other concerned parties (SHA, MLTC, NITHA, ISC) to develop and assist with the implementation and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic needs.
• Relevant diploma or degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Experience working with First Nation organizations and familiarity with First Nation culture, history, and governance is considered a valuable asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills, with an emphasis on collaborative problem solving.
• Proficient with computers, i.e. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Willingness to travel extensively and possession of a valid Class 5 driver’s licence.
• Able to work under pressure, independently, and within a team environment.
• High level of confidentiality, personal and professional integrity.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Marcia Mirasty, Senior Director of HSD @ (306) 236-5817 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net
Deadline: Friday, May 14, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.