eHealth/Telehealth Coordinator (Term)
The MLTC Health & Social Development Department is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time 1 year term position eHealth/Tele-Health Coordinator. The eHealth/Telehealth Coordinator ensures the delivery of high quality telehealth services within the nine (9) MLFN’s. Together with the Certified Project Manager, the eHealth Coordinator acts as a telehealth advocate and support to develop telemedicine initiatives and eHealth strategies within the nine (9) MLFN’s.
- Assisting, supporting and promoting the development and implementation of eHealth for the nine (9) MLFN’s
- Participates in the coordination and preparation of meetings with various FN’s
- Information sharing, linkages and networking with nine (9) FN’s
- Identifying and monitoring telehealth program and services requirements;
- Work directly with the nine (9) FN Health Directors to identify training and educational support;
- Promote the use of telemedicine with healthcare professionals, patients and the communities
- Consult with health care providers and patients to identify needs
- Train others in the use of the equipment
- Prepare and present information
- Marketing and advertising of events in FN(s);
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Business Management, Health Care Management and northern health care experience.
- Familiar with clinic care management environment.
- Previous experience with telehealth, and video conferencing is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the IT environment.
- Ability to speak/understand Cree/Dene is considered a valuable asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Abdul Araga, Health Information Systems Manager @ (306) 236-5817 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net
Deadline: Friday, April 16, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.