English River First Nation Home Care Nurse
English River First Nation is seeking dynamic motivated individual to fill full-time, permanent position of a Home Care Nurse. Willing to fill position on a full-time or part-time basis.
The Home Care Nurse RN provides direct nursing care, under the direction and supervising of the Registered Nurse RN AAP in the community.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing;
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with: College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS)
- Minimum one (1) year nursing experience
- Maintain BLS certification yearly and Innoculist Certification
- Knowledge/awareness of the First Nation culture/language is an asset.
- Maintain a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and to work with others.
- The ability to speak/understand language(s) of the community is an asset
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Certified in Foot Care and Wound Care an asset or willingness to train
- Other relevant experience and certifications in northern nursing and First Nations health care is an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application, resume stating qualifications, related work experience, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check, copy of valid driver’s license, and three (3) recent professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 306-396-2066 Fax: 306-396-2155
For more information on position requirements, please contact Bernie Eaglechild, Health Director at 306-396-2072 or [email protected].
Deadline: Open Deadline
ERFN sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.