MLTC is currently seeking a dynamic energetic motivated individual to fill the full-time permanent position of Health Services Agreements Officer for the Health & Social Development Department.
The primary role of the MLTC Health Services Agreements Officer is to implement, monitor and report on the MLTC-MLFN Health Services Agreements.
POSITIONS DUTIES (include but not limited to):
- Assisting the Meadow Lake First Nations (MLFNs) implement their health services agreements.
- Support capacity building practices and promote organizational development at the MLFNs.
- Strengthen administrative practices and program support to the MLFN Health Directors / Coordinators.
- Prepare annual service agreements and annual budgets per the terms and conditions of the agreements reporting requirements and compliance for written reports & financial reporting.
- Monitor and support the MLFNs capital assets management, facility minor capital, and security services.
- Must have five (5) years of work experience in finance, administration and management.
- The candidates require a Business Administration Degree and/or Health Care Administration Diploma with a major in Accounting and must have experience working with a computerized accounting system (preferably AccPac – Sage 300 ERP).
- Knowledge of First Nations’ funding as transferred under federal and provincial funding agreements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to develop effective working relationships with First Nation staff, administration, and community members.
- Excellent organizational/interpretation/presentation skills for interpreting and presenting financial information.
- Quality reporting and extensive writing skills required and must be proficient with spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Excel, but also Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.
- Will be knowledgeable and sensitive to First Nations’ culture and beliefs; issues and barriers.
- Ability to fluently speak and understand Cree and/or Dene is considered a valuable asset.
- Must possess a valid SK Driver’s License and be willing to travel extensively.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application, resume stating qualifications, related work experience, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check, copy of valid driver’s license, and three (3) most current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information on position requirements, please contact Flora Fiddler, Senior Director of Health and Social Development @ (306) 236-5817 or visit our website @www.mltc.net.
Deadline: Friday, September 11, 2020
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.