Jordan’s Principle Coordinator II/Administrator
MLTC is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the 1 year term position of Jordan’s Principle Coordinator II/Administrator. The primary role of the MLTC Jordan’s Principle Coordinator II/Administrator is to oversee the Jordan’s Principle (JP) funding. This position will work closely with MLFNs to apply, assist, implement and oversee the financial and reporting requirements set by MLTC. This position will work with families of children/youth (0–18) with emphasis on those who require support/special services. This may involve advocating for needs, promoting inclusion in community, and meeting JP criteria for individual funding requests and reporting requirements.
- Business Administration Diploma, Health Care Administration, or Post-Secondary Degree: Social Work, Education, Justice, or related health care field.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in health or administration.
- Accounting background/experience and/or certificate.
- At least one year of experience working with special needs children/youth and their families at home or in a school setting.
- Experience working with Microsoft software.
- Experienced in maintaining project budgets and writing program reports and proposals. Quality reporting and extensive writing skills required and must be proficient with spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational/interpretation/presentation skills for interpreting and presenting financial information.
- Ability to speak/understand Cree/Dene is considered a valuable asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Abdul Araga, Health Information Systems Manager @ (306) 236-5817 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net
Deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.