Jordan’s Principle Finance Coordinator
MLTC is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the one (1) year term position of Jordan’s Principle Finance Coordinator. The primary role of the Jordan’s Principle Finance Coordinator is to oversee the MLTC Jordan’s Principle funding. This position will work closely with the MLTC Jordan’s Principle Coordinator and the MLFNs to apply, assist, implement and oversee the budgeting, financial management, and reporting requirements set by MLTC.
The successful candidate must be proficient with spreadsheet preparation and analysis of financial data and general ledger accounts.
- Business Administration Diploma, Health Care Administration Diploma, and/or Post-Secondary Degree in – Social Work, Education, Justice, or related health care field.
- Three (3) – five (5) years of work experience in the healthcare or administration fields.
- Accounting background with experience would be considered a valuable asset.
- Experienced in maintaining project budgets and writing program reports and proposals. Quality reporting and extensive writing skills required and must be proficient with spreadsheets.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office – specifically Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpretation and presentation skills for interpreting and presenting financial information/data.
- Must be able to understand and identify the specific needs of children and youth and their families within the home or school settings.
- Ability to speak/understand Cree/Dene is considered a valuable asset.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel extensively when required.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resource Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Abdul Araga, Health Information Systems Manager @ (306)236-5817 or (306)716-0683 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net
Extended Deadline: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications,
however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.