Meter Reader (SaskPower Contractor)
MLTC is seeking to fill nine (9), one-year term Meter Reader contracts, one Contractor for each MLTC First Nation Community.
- Do regular monthly meter reads at each home/building in your community.
- Occasional Special Reads or Verification Reads upon request.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must own a reliable vehicle.
- Must ensure you are fit to perform the services assigned to you.
- May be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol test in certain circumstances.
- You will be paid $1.75 per house
- You will be paid a monthly transportation allowance $167.50
- You will be paid $6.80 per Special Read or Verification Read
Interested applicants are invited to submit: a letter of application; resume stating qualifications and related work experience; copies of credentials; valid driver’s license; Copy of Vehicle Registration; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
Meadow Lake Tribal Council
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
Meadow Lake, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Christine Derocher, Senior Director of Programs @ 306-236-5654 or visit the MLTC website at www.mltc.net
Deadline: Thursday, January 14, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.