Primary Care Community Nurses
Meadow Lake Tribal Council is seeking dynamic motivated individuals to fill two Permanent Part-time positions of a Primary Care Community Nurse for the Canoe Lake Cree First Nation (CLCFN).
The Nursing Program includes community health, home and primary care nursing. The Meadow Lake First Nations offer a competitive wage and compensation package.
- Must be eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) as an RN, RNAAP.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Have at least two years acute care experience.
- Other relevant experience and certifications in northern nursing and First Nations health care is an asset.
- The scope of the positions is RNAAP, however, RN’s willing to obtain RNAAP designation will be supported to obtain this while working in the RN scope and are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application, resume stating qualifications, related work experience, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check, copy of valid driver’s license, and three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
MLTC Human Resources Department
Health & Social Development
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5817 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information on position requirements, please contact Renee Hein, Advanced Practice Supervisor @ (306) 236-5817 or visit our website @www.mltc.net.
Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.