Waterhen Lake First Nation North Resort Is Seeking Applications for the position of Store Manager
The successful applicant for this position is responsible for the overall administration of Waterhen Lake
• Ensure that Waterhen Lake Store policies and procedures are followed.
• Work with Waterhen Lake Board of Directors and attend meetings as requested.
• Keep Waterhen Lake Board of Directors informed about the company`s progress on a monthly
basis and make recommendations.
• Supervision and training of staff.
• Ability to complete daily bookkeeping records.
• Ability to complete and provide a monthly financial profit and loss statement.
• Ability to order stock on a weekly basis.
• Business Administration certificate or diploma, or a combination of qualifications and work
experience will also be considered
• Effective public relations with customers
• Strong leadership ability
• Excellent managerial skills
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Must be able to work long hours with good mechanical and maintenance work skills
• Must be bondable
• Valid driver’s licence
• Self-motivated individual
Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with qualifications and years of experience. Resumes with
three (3) current supervisory references, a copy of qualifications and a current Criminal Record Check
are to be forwarded to:
Waterhen Lake First Nation
Waterhen Lake, SK
Attn: Judy Abraham and/or Devon Fiddler
Fax: 306-236-4866 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: February 19, 2021
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Preference will be given to members of Waterhen Lake First Nation