Location: Flying Dust First Nation
Employment Terms: Full Time
Length of Employment: Other
Number of Positions: 1
Date Posted: 01/31/2019
Expiration Date: 02/28/2019
The Flying Dust first Nation Education Department is now accepting applications for remainder of this school year, 2018-19, to fill the position of Math Catalyst based out of Kopahawakenum School at the Flying Dust First Nation in Meadow Lake Saskatchewan. The position will be term appointment until the end of this school year with the possibility extension upon successful completion of duties. All qualified are welcome to apply.
applicants should have:
· Saskatchewan Professional “A” teaching certificate;
· A B.Ed. or equivalent with a specialization in Mathematics;
· Ability to work collaboratively with classroom teachers and staff in the design, implementation and evaluation of the schools numeracy goals and objectives
· The ability to create innovative integrated curriculum units;
· A background in the use of technology to support student learning;
· Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check, and;
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful
applicant. For further information on this competition, please call Ken Gaudin,
principal at (306-236-3315) (information only).
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those who have been selected for an interviewed will be contacted. Candidates are requested to apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org. This competition will remain open until suitable candidates are found for all positions. Further documentation may be requested at a later date.
By virtue of the submission of an application, the applicant agrees that the principal or designate can contact previous employers for the purpose of conducting confidential reference checks whether or not the applicant has listed a reference for that employer.
Mr. Ken Gaudin
Principal, Kopahawakenum School, Flying Dust First Nation
P.O. Box 8001, Meadow Lake Saskatchewan, S9X 1T8