Location: Meadow Lake Tribal Council
Program: Health & Social Development
Employment Terms: Full Time
Length of Employment: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: Dependent on Education & Experience
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 10/07/2019
Expiration Date: 10/18/2019
MLTC is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, individual to fill the permanent position of Receptionist for the Health & Social Development Department. The successful candidate will provide administrative support services in the areas of reception & secretarial duties as assigned; is required to demonstrate initiative; determine the sequence in which tasks are performed, and the work methods utilized for task completion.
· Receptionist Duties - operating a switchboard, taking and relaying messages, greeting public.
· Demonstrating excellent public relations skills interacting with all MLTC guests and employees.
· Typing, filing, incoming & outgoing mail, emails, faxes, operating various office equipment.
· Collecting leave & attendance information (Forms: Request for Leave, OT Tracking, etc.)
· Meeting Preparation – notifications, agenda, assembling correspondence, kits, etc.
· Minutes of meetings and follow up.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Certificate/Diploma from a recognized institute and/or work experience in office administration.
· Excellent public relations skills, verbal & written communication skills, and work ethics.
· Demonstrated knowledge in office procedures; ability to maintain accurate records/files and documentation; excellent organizational and planning skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
· Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, personal and professional integrity.
· Ability to work under pressure, in a team environment, and independently with minimum supervision.
· Knowledge and understanding of MLTC and First Nation history, cultures, and values.
· Ability to understand/speak Cree and/or Dene is considered a valuable asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application; resume stating qualifications and employment history; copies of credentials; current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check; a copy of valid driver’s license; and a list of three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
Meadow Lake, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-3509
For more information, please contact Jean Mistickokat, Health Executive Assistant @ (306)236-5817 or visit the MLTC website at .
Deadline: Friday, October 18, 2019
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications,
however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.