Location: Meadow Lake Tribal Council
Program: Child & Family Services
Employment Terms: Full Time
Length of Employment: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: Dependent on Education & Experience
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 12/14/2018
Expiration Date: 01/04/2019
Administrative Support Duties
· General Office Duties ie – typing, photocopying, filing, faxing, general organization of CFS Admin offices.
· Public Relations: answer/forward incoming calls; greet and provide assistance to all visitors etc.
· Maintaining an inventory of consumable office supplies; distributing as needed and ordering as required / requested.
· Maintain fleet vehicles, ie, bookings, arranging for maintenance, etc.
· Assisting with meeting preparation, ie, meeting kits, notifying members, taking minutes, booking facilities/rooms, etc.
· Mail /Bank Deposits; Ministry Bill Backs; Purchase Orders issued through the AIS data entry system.
· Assist with the maintenance of the CFS current/archive filing systems.
· Some traveling may be required.
· Certificate/Diploma in Office Education from a recognized institute with related experience & knowledge in Child and Family Services Administrative Support services.
· Appropriate combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment with staff, other MLTC departments, and the nine (9) First Nation’s communities.
· Demonstrated knowledge in office procedures; ability to maintain accurate records/files and documentation; excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
· Able to consistently demonstrate professionalism with a strong work ethic while maintaining confidentiality and following all MLTC & CFS policies and procedures.
· Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in computer software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
· Knowledge and understanding of MLTC and First Nation history, cultures, and values; ability to speak Cree and/or Dene will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit: A letter of application, resume stating qualifications, related work experience, copies of credentials, current RCMP Security Clearance/Vulnerable Sector Check, a copy of your valid driver’s license, and three (3) current professional supervisory references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK S9X 1T8
Phone: (306) 236-5654. Fax: (306) 236-6301
For more information, please contact Nicole Sylvestre, CFS Office Manager @ (306) 235 2464 or Darcy Roy, CFS Executive Assistant @ (306) 236-8240 or visit the MLTC website @ www.mltc.net.
Deadline: Friday, January 4, 2018
MLTC sincerely appreciates and thanks all individuals for their applications,