Post-Secondary Summer Students
Location: Meadow Lake Tribal Council
Employment Terms: Temporary
Length of Employment: Other
Number of Positions: 10
Salary Range: $15.00 - $20.00/hr
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 02/26/2018
Expiration Date: 03/22/2018
Meadow Lake Tribal Council
2018 Summer Employment
MLTC is recruiting Post-Secondary students for summer employment to work in various programs and/or departments. We will be filling positions pending funding approval within the following areas: Child & Family Services, Health & Social Development, Education, Tech Services, Economic Development – Employment & Training, Justice, Information Technology (IT), Finance, Human Resources.
- MLTC First Nation Member.
- Post-secondary student returning or going to school in the Fall of 2018.
- Positive role model; show high level of maturity, self-reliant, etc.
- Ability to work independently/with minimum supervision, and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Responsible, reliable, prompt, creative, organized.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of First Nations culture.
- Ability to speak Cree and/or Dene would be an asset.
- A valid Class 5 Drivers License is a valuable asset.
- Salary Range - $15.00 - $20.00/hour
- Duration – 2 – 4 months
- Start Date – Tentative – May 1 – August 31
Interested applicants are invited to submit:
- Resume stating qualifications and related work experience.
- A letter of application stating the program you are enrolled in.
- Identify which Program/Department you are interested in working for (i.e. Education, Justice, etc.).
- Current satisfactory RCMP Security Clearance.
- A list of three (3) current professional references to:
Human Resources Department
8003 Flying Dust Reserve
MEADOW LAKE, SK
Phone: (306) 236-5654 Fax: (306) 236-6301
Deadline: Thursday March 22, 2018
however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.